<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Friday, September 09, 2005

Holy Hard Drive, Batman!

Yeah, I know. I could have done better with the Robin joke, but the subject of this post is funny enough by itself.

Behold, the Batman PC Case by Sansun.

This thing is quite possibly the fugliest computer case I have ever seen. And that includes the old beige eMachines circa 1999.

If you haven't been able to tell, I really like comics books and shit, but this thing is beyond even me. It doesn't even come with a power supply!

Ugh. This is the gayest Batman thing ever. Even gayer than these: One, Two, Three, and Four.

Found this over at UberGizmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.