<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Crisis Counseling - 09/05/05

I know I'm a little late with this, but I doubt that anyone who reads this blog has any real interest in the DCU. In fact, I bet most of you don't even know what I'm talking about.

Eh, this whole blog thing is really just for my benefit, anyway.

So, yeah, Crisis Counseling.

Not a hell of a lot happened last week. The Wonder Woman issue was just a recap of the Sacrifice finale and the whole big to-do with The Flash was just a couple of panels at the end.

Looks like things might pick up a bit, though. Three more Infinite Crisis related titles come out today.

Yippee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.