<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Slightly Late Comic Book Day


Heed ye, oh lover of thine illustrated epic, to thy prvincial repository of pictorial literature, for betwixt thy pages thou needn't thole... and such...

So, yeah, comic book day is Thursday this week on account of the holiday this past Monday. The extra day was a particular bitch for me cause I've been jonesin' for that second Supreme Power release.

Anywho, as if you cared, here's my list:

I'm also gonna check out Blood of the Demon #7 and Outsiders #28, but I only plan on picking them up if they have a direct connection to Infinite Crisis.

And on that note, time to head home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.