<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Water-Proof DVD Player?

You know, one of the best things about my last two years in college was that I could see the tv from toilet. It was a life-long dream blissfully realized when I moved into the master suite of the most sparsely landscaped apartment I have ever lived in.

Nothing lasts forever, though, and I eventually had to move.

I haven't been so lucky with my current commode. My only entertainment in there comes from the vast array of odd, and sometimes unidentifiable, sounds that emanate from what I can only assume is a common exhaust ventilation system. Oh, how the time flies...

In comes Casio with some water-proof dvd players. Yay!

They seem to be meant for use in the tub as indicated by the picture above, but since I haven't really fit in a standard bathtub since I was a kid, I gotta be creative. And Dump-O-Vision sounds like as good an idea as any.

Why do I need a water-proof dvd player for when I'm on the can, you ask? Well, I'll just let you think about that for a minute...

Read more about it here.

Coincidentally, what the hell is the model in the tub looking at? It certainly isn't the dvd player.

Whatever it is, she sure looks happy to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.