<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Cheap Geek Gear

I stumbled on to this retailer a few weeks and was going to wait until I actually bought something from them before posting it, but since I can't think of anything that I want or need right now, I'm just gonna put it out there anyway.

ComputerGeeks.com has some pretty awesome prices. They sell a fair amount of refurbished items, but most of their inventory looks like new merchandise. They must sell surplus or bulk, though, because the stuff is dirt cheap.

For the rest of September they seem to be having "Green Light Special" sales everyday from 11am-3pm(PT) where certain items are discounted even more.

Definitely something to look into if you're looking to buy some computer stuff.

Anywho, back to pretending to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.