<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mooning is Legal in Maryland

Good to see my adopted home state has something of a sense of humor.

According to the Washington Post, from which I've been jacking quite a bit of content, lately, public "Mooning" is perfectly legal.

From the article:
Acquitting a Germantown man who exposed his buttocks during an argument with a neighbor, a Montgomery County Circuit Court judge ruled yesterday that mooning, while distasteful, is not illegal in Maryland.

"If exposure of half of the buttock constituted indecent exposure, any woman wearing a thong at the beach at Ocean City would be guilty," Judge John W. Debelius III said after the bench trial, reversing the ruling of a District Court judge.

What the hell was this guy and his neighbor arguing about? I gotten in to plenty of verbal disagreements, but I've never once encountered a conflict who's resolution involved exposing my hairy, white ass.

But you know what? Maybe I'll try it now. It is legal, after all.

As a side note, I'll be in Ocean City the first weekend in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.