<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Topless Sandals

This isn't so much a gadget as it is some other kind of stupid thing, but it's worth mentioning because of its novelty.

Now, generally, I'm not one to wear flip-flops or, for that matter, any other kind of sandal. I prefer work boots or some other form of sturdy shoe that completely and totally encases my foot. As I see it, only hilbillies, hippies, and lazy college students walk around a city in anything other than a proper shoe. So, as you might imagine, I'd be even less inclined to wear footwear that has no latching device whatsoever.

I really gotta wonder how these things work, though. From the description at Topless-Sandal.com:
Topless Sandals defined: Topless sandals - also called "down unders" - simulate walking barefoot while protecting your feet. Topless sandals stick to the bottom of your feet, but leave no residue on your feet when you take them off. The "stick" is guaranteed for a year, which is the typical life span of a flip flop.
Check it out if you like. Only you know if you dumb enough to fall for such a thing.

Via Strange New Products.

3 Comments:

At 05 January, 2006 16:30, Blogger Arturius Boomaeus said...

I feel dirty having any part of my body exposed to the DC subway.

Metro Hand is bad enough; I don't even want to think about Metro Foot.

 
At 24 April, 2010 02:12, Anonymous StickyGirl said...

The BEST place I found to purchase the Topless Sandals is from the Original Supplier: http://www.StickySandals.com or (800) 955-0461

 
At 24 April, 2010 02:13, Anonymous StickyGirl said...

The BEST place I found to purchase the Topless Sandals is from the Original Supplier: http://www.StickySandals.com or (800) 955-0461

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.