<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm Back

Yeah, it's been a while, but I'm back. My ten days in Florida weren't nearly as bad as a I had expected. Yes, it was boring, I had limited access to a computer, and all of my shit was 1200 miles away in DC, but the weather was pretty nice. I go home for Christmas every year and this last trip was the first time in about 10 years that I wasn't sweating my ass off on Christmas day.

Anywho, I'll get back to posting today. I'll probably start with the Crisis Counseling and Comic Book Day posts and then start throwing up some of the other shit I've been hoarding.

Untill then, see ya, losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.