<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Friday, December 30, 2005

Comic Book Day - 12/29/05

Comic Book day was late this week on account of Christmas and all. Normally, I'd be a little upset about something like that, but since I'm still working my way through the shit that came out on the 14th, I'm not too terribly concerned.

Anywho, not much came out this week. I only picked up these three:
I also checked out All-Star Batman and Robin #3 and Catwoman #50 in the store. Frank Miller has one crazy-ass story going on there. It's funny as hell, but I kinda get the feeling that that's not necessarily intentional. As for Catwoman, it was fairly predictable. I don't usually read this book, but the back and forth between her and Zatanna peeked my interest and it was pretty neat to see all of her old costumes. I kinda wonder where exactly they're heading with this storyline, though. I've read the solicitations for the "One Year Later" thing and have heard all of the hints that DC has dropped, but I just don't see the point unless it ties in more with the rest of the Bat-books. Maybe it's just that I'm not too terribly keen on the character.

Anyway, until next week, then.

Technorati Tags: * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.