<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Crisis Counseling - 01/02/05

I still haven't made it through all my backed comics, but here's the new Crisis Counseling anyway. Not like it really matters, though. I suspect that anyone who relies on this blog for Crisis updates has very little actual interest in Infinite Crisis itself. I really gotta wonder why you bother to check back, then.

Anywho, even though I didn't get through all of the stuff I bought, I did read Catwoman in the store. Meh. Like I said in my last Comic Book Day post, I was less than impressed. I just don't really dig the character. Maybe the One Year Later storyline will be more interesting.

Technorati Tags: * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.