<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Comic Book Day - 12/21/05


Sorry I'm only getting around to this now, my schedule's been a little screwy down in the heatbox.

Anyway, one of the good things about being back home is that I'm able to get my weekly fix from Tate's Comics. Yeah, home is only a few blocks from that place and the last time I made the trip, I ended up there three times in four days. It really is an awesome place for dorkery.

Right, then; on with the list:
Yeah, it was a pretty big week. I'm not complaining, though. With the hour-long delay I had on the flight down, I could have used the extra reading material. At least I'll be prepared for the trip back up.

Technorati Tags: * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.