<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Google Maps Updated

Google Maps looks to have been updated again.

This time they've changed the interface a bit too, moving the map to the right side of the screen and placing all of local search info on the left. And yes, I know that's a swap, but for I felt like over explaining it anyway.

I've also heard that the update will automatically center the map based on your IP location. I can't verify that since my IP is masked, but it sounds like a decent feature.

I still wish they'd give us clickability on addresses, though. I hate having to find the address for a place I can already identify straight off the map.

Whatever. That's why it's still in beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.