<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Comic Book Day - 10/05/05


Alrighty, then. It's Wednesday folks, and that means it's time to be an uberdork.

Here's this week's Diamond Shipping List, and here's what I'm planning to pick up:

Now, normally I wouldn't go near an Aquaman comic. I mean, where's the appeal in a hero that needs to keep moist in order to use his powers? It's an OMAC tie-in, though, so I'll suffer through it. I may also pick up a quirky little mini-series from Image called Grounded. The third issue comes out today, but I read the first one a while back and enjoyed it quite a bit. It seems to be about a kid who grew up wishing he was a superhero only to find out that his father actually is one. The supers in the book are very obviously based on DC's heavy hitters.

Also out this week is the Absolute Edition of The Watchmen, but I don't have 75 bucks to waste on a special edition comic right now. Especially when the digital copy does me just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.