<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dumbest. Gadget. Ever.

I know I've probably said this before, but I was wrong. No matter how bad all that other stuff was, this is worse.

ScreenLights is hawking an LCD Monitor/Headlight combo for those too stupid to be trusted with money anyway. To say that this is the next step in the evolution of something like neon underlighting would make these things about as useful as spontaneously evolving a third hand in the middle of your forehead.

While it still is an actual working headlight, I can't imagine these things being for anything other than shock value.

I mean, what kind of idiot spends 900 bucks on an LCD TV he can't even watch?

Via UberGizmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.