<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Private UAVs in New Orleans

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was out of town for the weekend and although I got back yesterday, I was tired and had a hard time giving a shit about the blog.

Anyway, found an interesting report about UAVs being used to locate survivors in New Orleans. That, in and of itself, is almost expected nowadays, but the interesting part, and also the very, very sad part, is that these things were sent in by a private company because our government still hasn't gotten its fucking act together.

I guess that's what you get when you appoint a FEMA director who's only previous leadership experience was organizing horse shows. And here I thought that the spoils system went out with Garfield. - And that's President Garfield, assholes; not the god damned cat.

Anyway, read more about this here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.