<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Sunday, November 27, 2005

USB Slippers

Here are some USB slippers from Rare Mono Shop. And yes, that's USB, as in Universal Serial Bus, and slippers, as in those fuzzy things you wear on your feet. The website is in Japanese, so I'm only guessing here, but I'm pretty sure the USB connection is only used to power a heating element in the slippers. From the looks of them, they don't actually do anything other than keep your feet warm.

As stupid as that sounds, my feet are cold right now and I might almost considering buying these things if I could figure out how yen converts into dollars. Oh, and if I was drunk. Yeah... the drinking here is key, I think.

Technorati tags: * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.