<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Monday, November 21, 2005

I Don't Know and I Don't Want to Know



I have no idea what's going on in this picture and, to be perfectly honest, I don't want to know. The image of Albert Einstein's head on what looks like the body of the Honda robot is really weirding me out.

I'm sure I could find out what the robot does and why its creators thought it needed Einstein's head to vacuum my house or kill all humans; but I won't. I'm sure the truth will end up being rather boring and unimaginative.

Doesn't the president look a little creeped out by the thing?

Check out Yahoo! News for the caption.

Technorati tags: * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.