<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Comic Book Day - 11-23-05

Well, today's comic book day was a bit of an adventure. My mother bought a house out in Johnson City, TN last summer and we're all spending the holiday this week up in the Smokey's. All fine and good, except that I had to find a place to ,get my weekly fix. Turns out there's an awesome little comic shop up here called Mountain View Comics that rocks beyond imagination. Half price back issues, a 20% discount if you buy more than three things at once, and 5-for-a-dollar second-hand comics are gonna make me really sad to go back home.

Anyway, enough of that, here's what I picked up today:
Holiday's really suck for comics, but at least the Wizard'll keep me occupied for a while. Maybe I'll head back over on Friday and pick up some trades. Been hearing good things about Ultra, Y: The Last Man, and Rising Stars. Might be about time I finally picked one up.

Technorati Tags: * * *

1 Comments:

At 27 November, 2005 22:57, Blogger Arturius Boomaeus said...

Actually, I did get JSA Classified #5. I just didn't get it on Wednesday. The layout of that shop threw me off and I forgot about it.

Went to a second store on Saturday and picked it up, though. Skimmed it so far. Looks good. Probably get to it tomorrow.

JSA and JSA Classified are quickly becomming two of my favorite titles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.