<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Going Postal


From CNN.com:
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A female former employee opened fire at a 24-hour postal service sorting facility in Goleta, California, killing six people and critically wounding another, before turning the gun on herself, authorities said early Tuesday.
I'm glad my dad is retiring finally. When I was a kid, I remember him being a supervisor for a short time, then going back to being a regular letter carrier. I think this kind of shit is the reason why.

On another note, I've been waiting for some Postal Service related news to post this picture. Yay...

Also at The Washington Post.

1 Comments:

At 31 January, 2006 10:41, Blogger Arturius Boomaeus said...

None of them came out very well.

Sadly, the best picture of the night is me as the drunk and dissheveled letter carrier.

On a related note, though, the USPS actually has an official issue letter carrier cape. It fastens at the collar and is about waist length. I'm thinking about getting one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.