<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Comic Book Day - 01/25/06

Well, it's Comic Book Day again, and I'm finally all caught up with everything.

I'm kinda bored now, though, so it's a good thing some new stuff comes out today.

Anywho, here's what I'm picking up:
Might pick up the Serenity trade too, since I missed issues two and three. Catwoman probably ain't worth buying again. I'm interested in what "secret" she's gonna tell Bats, but I just don't like the book; no idea why.

Oh, and then there's the new issue of Wizard, which is a confusing subject for me. I got a subscription for Festivus and ended up with 2 copies last month because I wasn't sure when it gets delivered. Anyone out there know if it usualy comes in the mail the same day it's released in the stores?

Picture via Superdickery.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 30 January, 2006 08:22, Blogger Arturius Boomaeus said...

I got it on Friday.

Wizard irks me sometimes. Apart fro mthe delivery schedule, the magazine's grammar is less than stellar.

I think I'll write a letter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.