<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Assless Chaps, Anyone?


Man, for months I've been dieing to use "Assless Chaps" in blog post. I guess I can die happy now.

Anywho, Rainlegs are windbreakers for your thighs. As someone who grew up in South Florida riding a bike to school everyday, I can definitely see a use for these things. Often did I arrive home from a hard day of desk napping learning completely soaked (well, except for my crotch) by our daily 3pm monsoons.

That being said, I still have a hard time beleiving that a set of these things is really worth 43 bucks. I could make my own out of garbage bags and duct tape for under 5.

Via Treehugger.

Technorati tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.