<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Comic Book Day - 01/05/06


My dorkularity has really been impeded upon of late. Not only am I still not through the stack of books from the past few weeks, but this is the second week in a row that Comic Book Day has fallen on a Thursday. Ugh...

At least Battlestar is coming back this Friday and I'll have something to live for again.

Comics; right. On with it, then:
That's it, I think. I may splurge and pick up the Ultimates 2 trade, but only if I decide to ignore the fact that I've got four or five unread trades sitting next to my stack of backlogged comics.

Stupid holidays. Happy fucking New Year.

Technorati Tags: * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.