<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

TV-B-Gone Universal TV Turner Offer

The TV-B-Gone is a miniature universal remote. It has only one button and performs only one function: it turns TVs off.

Oh, but wait, it fits on your key chain.

Yes, I know what you're thinking, but I'm reasonably certain that the inventors of this thing are not, in fact, crack addicts.

I can almost understand the need for this thing; almost. You see, there's this neat restaurant that I frequent called Eggspectation. The food is good and it's across the street from my apartment. I might actually go there too often, but fuck it, I don't like to cook. The only real problem with the place is that around the bar, the TVs are either tuned in to sports or FOX News.

Now, anyone who with even a passing familiarity with me will know that if there's one thing I hate more than sports, it's Fox News. So, in a situation like that, I'd rather the TV just be off.

That's not to say I'd ever buy this thing. I'm just saying that it's not the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Oh, no. That title still goes to the Aquariass.

Via Newlaunches.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.