<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Thought Packard Bell Died with My x486

Yeah, I haven't really seen anything from them since the old x486 SX 25. I was sure the company was going under after I sent my machine off for repair to Japan for over a month only for it to return with tape holding the ram in place. Man, what a shitbox.

I guess they're still around, though, and making mp3 players over in Yer-up.

Behold, the Bell Vibe 500 (corporate link).

Here are some specs:
  • 1.8-inch LCD color screen
  • 20/30 GB storage capacity
  • MP3 / WMA with or without DRM / WAV audio playback
  • MOV and AVI Motion JPEG (M-JPEG; including M-JPEGA and M-JPEGB) video support
  • JPG, JPEG and bitmap picture support
  • Slideshow support
  • Voice recorder
  • Interval repeat during music playback
  • Digital camera support
  • Presets and two customizable EQ modes, and SRS effect
  • Recharge circuit via the USB cable or provided charger
  • Upgradeable firmware
Via UberGizmo.

Technorati Tags: * * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.