<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Comic Book Day

Yeah, yeah, today is comic book day, but instead of posting a goofy picture to go along with this post, I decided to go with a slightly creepy cover of Supreme Power, Marvel's extremely dark and gritty take on DC's Justice League.

Here's what I'll be picking up today:
I'll probably thumb through The Flash #225 and Robin #141, but I somehow doubt that I'll actually buy them.

I've also been meaning to pick up a copy of The Watchmen, but since I'm already buying a trade this week, I think I'll wait.

1 Comments:

At 05 September, 2005 20:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog my Son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.