<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Monday, December 12, 2005

Crisis Counseling - 12/12/05

New Crisis Counseling up at DC.

I haven't actually gotten around to reading Outsiders #30 yet. I like to space things out and got distracted by the first trade of Y: The Last Man. If you haven't checked that out, do yourself a favor and read it at Barnes and Noble or something. It's a great story.

Anyway, last week was something like the 4th or 5th straight week of relatively little Infinite Crisis content and, to be honest, I'm getting a little upset with DC.

Superman #224 was a great issue, and I'm sure Outsiders will be decent as well, but it'd be nice to not have things so spread out. Since IC #3 got pushed back, it seems like we've been getting less and less each week.

Whatever, though. Nothing I can really do about it. At leats DC's listing 7 Crisis related titles for this coming Wednesday. I'm sure only about half will actually ship, but at least it's better than two.

Technorati Tags: * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.