<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Infinite Crisis #6 Cover

Newsarama has the early scoop on DC's March solicitations, including a first look at the cover of Infinite Crisis #6.


As you can see, there's not a hell of a lot to it; certainly nothing near the bad-assity of IC #5.

Check out the Robin cover, though. It looks like the Boy Wonder's got some new threads. It could be more than that, of course. DC's never been real big on giving their character's distinct facial features, so that might not even be Tim Drake. Also, is it me, or does that dude sneaking up on him with the knife kinda look like Bats?

Edit: Upon closer inspection, I've decided that figure behind Robin is actually Batgirl. The sillohuet is too narrow to be Bruce (or even Dick or Jason if you belive the rumors) and the arms are way too small to be a any male character of superhero stock. Also, no big, flowing cape draped over the shoulders. Reminds me more of the Barbra Gordon Batgirl costume than the more recent Batgimp version. I don't remember if Babs had the spikey ninja greeves, though. Eh, I guess I'll just have to wait until March. I've already spent way more time on this than I should have.

Technorati tags: * *

1 Comments:

At 11 December, 2005 22:57, Blogger Arturius Boomaeus said...

Good point. I also kinda wish I could get a look at the Lee cover, too. Those tend to be more straigh-forward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.