<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Joy! I Finally Found Manhunter!

God must have been drunk yesterday, cause after 6 months of getting bitch slapped by Target, I finally found the Justice League Metal Collection Martian Manhunter. I'd gotten so used to just flipping through the displays that when I found him, I just kept looking. Took a second for it to register.

Yippee! Now I have the complete set.

Well, that is until they release the expanded JLU set that includes Green Arrow, Aquaman, and some of the other, more prominent secondary characters.

1 Comments:

At 05 November, 2005 11:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to check out this link: http://protone72.blogspot.com/

It appears that your work is being plagiarized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.