<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Good Day for Democrats, A Sad State of Affairs for the United States

So, for those Democrats as bitter and partisan as me, today was an exceptionally good day.

Let's just take a look at some of the goodness AMERICAblog is reporting this evening:
I'm excited, but also conflicted. Did shit really have to get this bad before the rest of the country woke up? I guess that what we get for watching the reality tv garbage. Yeah, that's right, Mom. Watch something with a plot for gods' sake!

1 Comments:

At 15 October, 2005 20:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's plenty of reality shows I don't watch. I don't ever watch the garbabe reality on MTV, etc., and I've cut down considerably. So blow it out your ear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.