<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Monday, October 10, 2005

All of My Ironing Dreams Come True!

The IronMan Ironing Board is an ironing board shaped, roughly, like a person. It's got an extra wide chest and shoulder area to make ironing shirts a bit easier and the shaped leg area looks like it'll make doing pants a snap.

I am so hot for this thing. I dig ironing way more than any healthy man should. But god damn it, I can get a shirt to stand up on its own, so I don't care.

Sadly, though, as if to torture me for no apparent reason, this fucking thing costs about 200 bucks.

If I ever spend that kind of money on an ironing board, the shit box had better iron my clothes itself.

Bastards...

1 Comments:

At 15 October, 2005 20:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want it for Christmas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.