<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Monday, August 29, 2005

Crisis Counseling - 08/29/05

New Crisis Counseling up over at DC.

All I gotta say is "Damn."

After Wonder Woman so callously snapped Max Lord's neck two week's ago, I didn't think they were gonna do anything too big until the end of the current Mini's, but shit, the fucking Psycho Pirate?

Didn't see that coming at all. Nice to see that Power Girl might actually get a real origin again. She really got screwed after Crisis on Infinite Earths. I had a feeling DC was gonna make some mention of her former identity as the Earth-2 Supergirl, but I didn't expect it to be so blatant.

I hope it ends up that she really is Kara Zor-L from an alternate universe. Makes sense with all the other clues they've been dropping.

Anyway, I'm sure that no one who reads this will have any idea at all what I'm talking about; I just felt the need to reinforce my Dork status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.