<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Problems with The Shat

There's a little blurb in the Washington Post today about William Shatner, or, as I like to call him, The Shat, being taken to the hospital yesterday after complaining of lower back pain.

He's apparently fine, though, which is a relief cause I don't think I could live in a world without Captain Kirk.

Speaking of The Shat-man, I've been watching Boston Legal lately (it's on after Commander-In-Chief) and am quite impressed by it. Sure, it's completely unrealistic, but it's so quirky and altogether strange that I can overlook its utter detachment from reality.

Shatner, in particular, though, is what really makes the show fun. He plays a renowned trial attorney who seems to have lost his mind in his old age. The character's behavior is so absurd that I can't help but giggle every time he comes into frame.

So, if you're not doing anything at 10pm on Tuesday night, check out Boston Legal on ABC. Bill really did earn that Emmy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.