<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Future?



Could this be my future? Re-enacting epic comic book battles with a big group of dork friends?

No. And here's why:

1. I'd bet real money that these guys are just a bunch of posers. The costumes suck way too much to have been made by any group of dorks dedicated enough to reenact the Secret Wars. Think I'm kidding, check out the League of Heroes.

2. For as long as I've been a dork (and trust me, it's been a reallly, really, long time), I've never had more than one or two friends that even remotely approached my level of dorkitude, let alone a whole group that would be reliable and self-seficient enough to pull this kind of thing off.

Now, that's not saying we never tried, though. There's a group in Florida that does this kind of stuff for parades and children's events, and if I were in good enough shape to wear spandex, I'd be all over that shit.

Anyway, got wind of this thing over at Monitor Duty.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.