<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Comic Book Day

Today is comic book day, which means I'm less cranky than usual.

That doesn't mean I'm in a good mood, however. Traffic, both vehicular and pedestrian, was unbelievably shitty today for no apparent reason.

I hate people who drive too slowly. I really, really hate them. I also hate children who veer into my path at the mall while their fuckwit parents just sit their and watch. I've decided that I'm not going to stop for the little bastards anymore. If they get in my way, down they go.

Anyway, on to the comic books! :-)

Here's what I picked up today:
The final issue of Return of Donna Troy was supposed to be out today too, but I didn't see it. I guess I'll just pick it up next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.