<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Comic Book Day

Today is Wednesday, which means it's comic book day. Super joy!

Today's picture, by the way, is the cover of a comic I picked up over the weekend at the Baltimore Comic*Con. It's one of those Superdickery covers and feature Supes taunting Aquaman and Jimmy Olsen with a picture of water as they crawl through a desert dying of thirst. It's quite funny, actually.

Anyway, on to the comics. Accord to this week's Diamond Shipping List, today is going to be a big day. Here's what I'm picking up:
I may also pick up a few titles I missed last week, such as All Star Batman and Robin #2 and Firestorm #17, and I might buy the Identity Crisis trade if I'm feeling saucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.