<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Mmmmmm... Baby...


Damn, this thing makes me want to go steal a baby. Sort of reminds me of the time I decided I could be a fighter pilot just because I didn't get sick on the Incredible Hulk rollercoaster at Islands of Adventure.

Anyway, the thing is some sort of ultra-versatile, ergonomic stroller that takes some of the sting out of having to change shit-filled diapers several times a day.

Aside from the aesthetic elements, the thing I like most about this thing is that handle and back wheels look to be designed for people with long legs. Whenever I end up pushing a cart or something, I always end up kicking the back of the thing every few steps.

Anywho, the thing costs $749 bucks, which, I'm told, is kinda pricey for a stroller. But really, can you put a price on badassity?

Checkout the product page here. Thanks to OhGizmo! on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.