<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Friday, August 26, 2005

Hyper-whatsit?

Yeah, Hypercolor shirts are back. Yippidy-fucking-do...

Found this over at OhGizmo!

For those of you who may not know what these are - either because you're lucky enough not to remember early 90's fashion, or because you lived in a cave or something - Hypercolor clothing changed color based on temperature. More specifically, the shit changed color when it got hot.

I remember these things not working too well when I was a kid; certainly not as well as in the picture. Thinking about it now, though, there were probably two reasons for this. One, I was a fat kid. And two, I was a fat kid in South Florida. I was always hot.

Anyway, for more on the "technology" behind these things, Wikipedia does a pretty good job of making it sound moderately impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.