<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

D.C. May Limit Parking Permits

The Washington Post is running a story on how DC Mayor Anthony Williams wants to limit parking permits.

I think it's a good idea. I hate street parking. Where is the sense in having a 4 lane road (cough, cough, 16th Street, cough) reduced by half just so some jackass can park his H3 closer to his mutli-million dollar home?

Fuck 'im. Let the son of a bitch build a driveway like the rest of civilized society.

Speaking of such things, though, I think the mayor should take this a step further and raise the price of permits for SUVs and other types of vehicles people have no business driving in a god damned city.

Ugh, I gotta stop thinking about this. The traffic in this town is gonna give me a friggin' aneurysm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.