<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Comic Book Day - 01/11/06


Well, it's comic book day again and I couldn't be happier. Not so much about the comics, as I still haven't made my way through the stack, but Lost comes back tonight.

Oh, I wonder what I would ever do without TV.

Heh, I guess I'd just read my comics, eh? Good thing they don't take a mid-season break.

Anywho, here's my list:
I'm not too interested in Hawkman, but the art looked decent and I already bought the first issue in this storyline last month. I certainly hope it doesn't suck again.

Technorati Tags: * * *

1 Comments:

At 12 January, 2006 06:10, Blogger Ragnell said...

Jimmy Olsen -- A Nazi.

Now it all comes together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.