<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

LaCie Lego Hard Drive

Legos are fun, but hard drives? Not so much.

I guess that's why LaCie decided encase an external drive in a giant, fully functional Lego brick. Not a bad idea, really, as far as marketing ploys go. But I gotta wonder what the Lego functionality really brings to a data storage device. I mean, sure, they stack, but are they compatible with standard Lego or Duplo blocks?

Someone should find out cause I think I might enjoy a giant Lego computer contraption thingy.

Anywho, I can't seem to find an actual product page, so if you want to know more, check out the two blogs I leeched this from.

1 Comments:

At 24 November, 2005 18:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can find the product page at: http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10693

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.