<"www.FumblesMcStupid.com" >

Sunday, August 21, 2005

When Are They Gonna Have That Earthquake, Already?


The San Francisco Chronicle is reporting that Democratic activists in California are looking to get Steve Jobs to run against the Governator in the state's next gubernatorial election.

The article isn't exclusively about Jobs, though. Among the other notable personalities mentioned are Rob Reiner and Robin Williams.

Not that I really have anything against these guys, but really, what's wrong with electing politicians to political office? That's what they do.

I dunno; maybe it's the same thing that makes people want a plain spoken and folksy president. To me, that just seems stupid. Why would you want some "average" guy leading the country? Average people do stupid things like cut you off in traffic and take an entire cart full of groceries through the express line.

Give me a super-intelligent, well-spoken politician any day. At least then I can trust that the dude knows what he's doing even if I think he's an ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.